Friday, February 25, 2011

Family is a Little World Created by Love!

Time has quickly slipped away....but the times spent together as family have been so precious.  I want to share a few highlights from the last few months that have meant so much to me.

Our 2010 Family Picture




My Special Family




Our first family 5K--The Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day!  (6 below zero)




The Annual Thanksgiving Day Football Game!
(Winner's hold up a W....Loser's an L!!)



Thanksgiving Day Together



Christmas Traditions



Christmas Eve




New Year's Eve!!


Beginning of 2011!


Special time spent with my Mom and Dad!



Family is what makes life worth living!!

Mine is extra special....





1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures--are family is so much the richer for your photo-documenting of everything. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete