Friday, February 25, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

The last week I spent with my dad was extra special to me.  He made me laugh, and I enjoyed every precious moment.  He was such an amazing example to me in so many ways.  He was a hard worker and true friend to those around him.  He had an unconditional love for me and my family.  He was so gentle and loving and made me feel like I was the most important person in the world to him.  He had so much patience and never complained throughout his illness.  He had a true love for my mom that I really appreciated.  I will always treasure the sweet moments as we would sit and talk or even when we sat in silence together because even then I felt his love.  


It was hard to say goodbye....




He left a wonderful legacy!
A huge family that loves him very much!
Until we meet again....




1 comment:

  1. These will be treasured photo's and memories for all of us!

    ReplyDelete